Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you have a community equipment loaned by the Council or NHS you no longer need? Power Cuts - new 105 emergency number Technology Enabled Care (TEC) - Alarms and sensors to help you live at home Sensory Impairment View all related advice
- Online shopping site offering a Sound Alert App to download on mobile phones or tablets, to help people feel safe and secure at home and when they are out and about.
- OPEN 24/7Airport Travels(Reading) Ltd is a local Reading Taxi and Airport Transfer Service in Reading and we provide private hire cars, minibus up to 8 seats, executive cars for business clients and we welcome any one to open a taxi credit account for monthly invoicing and most…OFFICE #13 62PORTMAN ROADREADINGREADINGBERKSHIRERG30 1EA
- Book tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Bucklebury Farm & Deer Safari Park offers a magical experience and a great value day out in the countryside, that will appeal to the whole family, friends, schools and clubs. Visit website to find out about opening times…Bucklebury Farm ParkBuckleburyReadingRG7 6RR
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays between 10am - 2pm all year excluding Bank HolidaysCleanConscience is a social enterprise with a variety of activities suitable to students and adults with learning disabilities, who may also have additional complex physical disabilities / needs. Our service users range in age from 16 to over 75. Some live at home with parents…Unit 8, Thimble Farm Business Park,Sturt Green Lane, Stud Green,near HolyportMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 2JH
- Parenting Special Children offers a number of topic-based workshops and conferences to professionals working with children and young people with special needs at very competitive prices. We offer the following Workshops: Autism Workshop for Practitioners ADHD Workshop for Practitioners Trauma & Attachement Workshops for Practitioners…11Glebe RoadReadingRG2 7AG
- Brisegene Care offers care for the older person, adults and children with various conditions including dementia, alzheimers, stroke, parkinsons, physical disabilities and learning disabilities.We provide support following hospitalisation, respite care and end of life care. We also provide a 24 hour live in service. Personal care…200Brook DriveGreen ParkReadingRG2 6UB
- You can speak to us Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.Open to take telephone calls from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday on 0118 929 1111 or for email support at firstname.lastname@example.org We provide Supported Housing, Floating Support and a Drop-in service in Reading. Supported Housing: for single people who have a history of homelessness. At Launchpad we…The Stables1A Merchant PlaceReadingRG1 1DT
- Residential rehabilitation for men with drug or alcohol addictions.Blakes LaneHare HatchReadingRG10 9XR
- What do we do? SOS!SEN is a national charity aiming to empower parents and carers of children with SEN to tackle successfully themselves the difficulties they face when battling for their children’s rights. We concentrate on helping people to find their way through the legal…The Gate House51 High StreetHampton HillMiddlesexTW12 1NH
- NHAS work with local authorities, Citizens Advice Bureau, and other voluntary advice agencies throughout England. All local authorities and bureau are automatically members and have access to our services; other agencies can apply for free membership. Factsheets available to the public from NHAS include: Homelessness Housing…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.