Elite Soccer School provides after school clubs, school holiday courses, birthday parties and much, much more for boys and girls from the age of 5 - 14, in and around Reading and Berkshire, with our emphasis on fun, team play and sportsmanship whilst learning the…
Services in Sports Activities (22)
Refine these results
Related AdviceLeisure Activities ~ Things to Do
- Clubhouse is open to members at all times.Based in a purpose built boathouse next to Caversham Bridge, Reading Rowing Club welcomes complete beginners right through to international athletes of all ages to train on our fabulous 7km stretch of the River Thames. Those brand new to the sport of rowing are introduced…The Boathouse, Thames PromenadeRichfield AvenueReadingRG1 8BD
- Fridays from 4pm to 8pm (Junior club)Visit website for up to date information. Caters for all ages. Please contact provider for details and opening times. Fridays are Junior nights.Caversham Lawn Tennis ClubQueensborough DriveCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7JA
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Various venues - contact provider for details. Caters for all ages. Games on Sundays. Includes girls teams. Visit website for more information and to contact the club. New player email: email@example.com U5-U8 Saturdays at Highdown School, visit website for more details.Clayfield CopseCaversham Park RoadCavershamReadingRG4 6AA
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Swimming from age 3+, life saving from age 10+. Classes for all abilities, beginners to advanced. All teachers are ASA qualified. We work towards the aims of the ASA national teaching plan. Also life saving, life support, bronze, sliver and gold medallion. Please contact provider…
- Mon/Wed - 1930-2200Adults and children 9+. Equipment Available. Coaching. Beginners (next course starts 09/01/2017) and advanced fencers welcome. All weapons - foil, epee, sabre. Visit website for more details and to leave a messageHolme ParkSonning LaneSonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Visit website for up to date information. Activities include - Academies, National League, Community programes, Healthy lifstyle and womens programmes; junior development; regional and local teams; NBL senior mens team; coaching for disabled and disaffected personnel; coaching in sports centres; lunchtime and after school clubs;…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.