Information and advice support for people living with MND and their carers.David Niven House10-15 Notre Dame MewsNorthamptonNN1 2BG
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- Providing support and practical help for people living with MND and their carers in the Reading & West Berkshire areas.
- Open 8am until 8pm, seven days a weekMy Care My Home (RBC's partner to help people access independent financial information and advice) have a new LIVE WEB CHAT facility. www.mycaremyhome.co.uk/information-and-advice My Care My Home - Information, Advice, and Later Life Services Do you have questions about care? Navigating the care system…Alder Suite, 1st Flr,CNorth Mamhilad House, Mamhilad Park EstatePontypoolTorfaenNP4 0HZ
- The Motability scheme allows some disabled people getting DLA, PIP or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement to obtain a car, powered wheelchair or scooter. The scheme uses some or all of your mobility benefit payments to cover the cost of "contract hire" or "hire purchase" of…
- Short stay residential places for adults with learning disabilities or autistic spectrum disorder.375 Old Whitley Wood LaneReadingRG2 8PY
- Provides information and emotional support and information to those affected by Multiple Sclerosis, their families and carersHead Office in London
- Keep Fit Classes for all.West End SchoolSeaford RoadWokinghamRG40 2EJ
- Our Oakley Unit offers individualised and highly supportive care for people aged 18 years upwards with progressive neurological conditions and complex healthcare needs including difficult and diverse behaviours such as Huntington’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, cerebral injuries and other progressive neurological…
- Monday to Thursday 9am-4pm and Friday 9am-2pmWe would like to reassure everyone that we will continue to be at the local cancer information and support centre at the Royal Berkshire Hospital. We are available on the phone, by email and by MS Teams virtual meeting, and in person, if requested. The only change…Berkshire Cancer Centre, Royal Berkshire HospitalLondon RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5AN
- One Stop Shop' for families seeking information and support. National charity to help support children and young people with serious sight problems, and their families. (formerly National Federation of Families with Visually Impaired Children)The Fred Bulmer CentreWall StreetHerefordHR4 9HP
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.