Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
Refine these results
Related AdviceInformation for Ukrainian nationals arriving in the UK (Reading) Community Wellbeing - Latest Updates March-April 2023 Parents Relationship Matter Money matters - practical help for residents struggling with their finances View all related advice
- Online resource giving an overview of the Benefits available, including tax credits, eligibility and appeals
- Headway Thames Valley operates Monday - ThursdayHeadway Thames Valley is a charity based in Henley-on-Thames helping people to live life after brain injury in Berkshire and South Oxfordshire. There are many possible causes of brain injury, including a fall, a road accident, sports injury, tumour, stroke, cardiac arrest, complications during operations…Brunner Hall84b Greys RoadHenley on ThamesRG9 1TF
- Visit gov.uk/mobility-scooters-and-powered-wheelchairs-rules for advice and guidance on the rules around mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs, including: Rules for class 3 invalid carriages Driving on the road Driving on footpaths and parking Eyesight requirements Who can use them Vehicle tax, registration and insurance
- Online resource with a wealth of information about voucher schemes, hiring or buying a wheelchair, benefits and financial help.
- Graft Thames Valley is a small but dynamic charity that aims to eradicate barriers to employment for disabled or disadvantaged people struggling to find a job. Our individualised training and "end-to-end" support will create a programme designed entirely around your own needs and ability. Our…84Queens RoadReadingRG1 4BW
- Grants to help towards the cost of small essential repairs to make your home safe and weatherproof.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- New claims You can only make a new claim for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) if you’re claiming for a child under 16 - this is known as DLA for children. Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children – new, improved claim form DWP has improved the…
- Mon to Fri from 8am-5pm (+emergency on call 24hrs for existing clients)Gardiner's was established in 1968 by Dorothy Gardiner. We are a family run business with a superb reputation in the local area. We provides experienced carers to help individuals to live independent lives in their own homes. We look forward to helping you and would…10Church StreetCavershamReadingReadingRG4 8DZ
- A supported living scheme for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities. We offer a supportive and stimulating environment in which young adults can lead a happy and fulfilling lifestyle in their own homes. HGF is an age appropriate environment where each person can be supported to…Poulshot RoadPoulshotDevizesSN10 1RW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.