Refine these results
Related AdviceCancer - Support Services and Advice Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Carer's Allowance Carer's Emergency Plan and Carer's Card View all related advice
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pmOfsted inspection grade: Good Age range 0 to 5 years. Contact provider for more information. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.CavershamReadingRG4
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pmLittle Flurry’s Childcare. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.TilehurstReadingRG31
- We improve the lives of children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged. " We provide practical, tangible help that makes an immediate difference to children and young people aged 18 and under. This includes grants for specialist disability equipment and…Variety House93 Bayham StreetLondonNW1 0AG
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmSignature British Sign Language courses Deaf Awareness Training General Advocacy Independent Mental Health Advocacy Employment Advice Information, Advice and Guidance10Denton RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG40 2DX
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- The Veterans Hearing Fund (VHF) is managed by The Royal British Legion (the Legion). It endeavours to meet the wellbeing needs of veterans who acquired hearing loss or impairment during their Service in the UK Armed Forces through the funding of hardware or therapies not…London
- A group of organisations and Armed Forces charities that is often a first point of contact for veterans seeking support. They put veterans and their families in touch with the organisations best placed to help with the information, advice and support they need – from healthcare…
- Victims First was launched in June 2018 and provides free emotional and therapeutic support to victims of crime across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. The service enables a one front door approach for all victims, witnesses and family members of victims to access support following a…
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.