Refine these results
Related AdviceChildcare - Frequently Asked Questions Childcare Contracts and Complaints Childcare Costs Childcare for Children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities in Reading View all related advice
- UTC Reading is an exciting new University Technical College that delivers computer science and engineering excellence for 14-19 year olds within a 15 mile radius of the campus.Crescent RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5RQ
- 24hrsHere at UtilitySavingExpert.com, we are passionate about helping you maximise the buying power of your hard earned cash, by giving you free access to the tips. Tools, and industry leading comparison engines, that allow you to compare a full range of Utilities. Whether your own…
- Every day Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30pm by calling'UTULIVU' is a Swahili word for 'PATIENCE'. We work with women, senior citizens, children and young people with the support of men. Our main focus is to empower in order to integrate into the wider community through activities that promote health, education, wealth creation, healthy…344Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Value Learning tuition has been providing academic tuition for over 12 years in Reading. We are passionate about education and our teaching methodology has been proven to bring improvement to our pupils learning and build their confidence. Value Learning’s after school tuition provides individualised learning…Warbler DriveReadingRG6 4HB
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pmOfsted inspection grade: Good Age range 0 to 5 years. Contact provider for more information. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.CavershamReadingRG4
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pmLittle Flurry’s Childcare. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.TilehurstReadingRG31
- We improve the lives of children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged. " We provide practical, tangible help that makes an immediate difference to children and young people aged 18 and under. This includes grants for specialist disability equipment and…Variety House93 Bayham StreetLondonNW1 0AG
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmSignature British Sign Language courses Deaf Awareness Training General Advocacy Independent Mental Health Advocacy Employment Advice Information, Advice and Guidance10Denton RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG40 2DX
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.