Refine these results
Related AdviceChildcare Contracts and Complaints Childcare Costs Childcare for Children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities in Reading Childcare Providers View all related advice
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
- Fridays 7pm-8pmWalking football training sessions every Friday evening 7-8pm at theJMA School 3G pitch in Whitley. The fee is £3.00 for every session attend. All men and women over 50 are welcome. The sessions are friendly and relaxed, a great way to get fit and meet…125Hartland RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 8AF
- Morning and Evening sessionsWalking Rugby is for ex-players, injured players and non-players of all ages, abilities and gender. One game is four quarters, each lasting 5 minutes. Everyone is welcome, the games are relaxed and friendly with a competitive spirit! Sessions are held at Reading Rugby club, Sonning…Holme ParkSonning LaneBerkshireRG4 6ST
- Starts Monday 28th November 2022, term time only until Friday 31st March 2023As a response the anxiety around fuel poverty and rising prices this winter a group of churches in West Reading working together as TORCH have decided to open up the Pavilion on Oxford Road after school 5 days a week to provide a warm place…Lifespring Church, 143-145Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UY
- Tuesday to SundayHalf-hour sessions. Please visit website or contact provider for more details and costs. Age range 0 to 2 years. Classes also available in south Reading on a Sunday morning at Lime Square, 240 South Oak Way, Reading RG2 6ULMillennium Madejski HotelMadejski StadiumReadingBerkshireRG2 0FL
- Day nurseryWe provide education and care from 3 months to 5 years. Food is cooked on site using the healthy eating programme. All prices include food nappies and milk. Within the building we have three rooms, the ages groups are these rooms are: Ladybirds 3month to 20…82Lyndhurst RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 6UB
- We connect people who have lost a partner and provide peer support and guidance through local groups, social activities and online forums.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe offer work based training for adults with learning difficulties or mental health difficulties in a safe, friendly environment. We offer training, work experience and volunteering in catering, horticulture, warehouse work & cleaning. Please view attached pdf for more details of work based training &…Unit 26Manor FarmRotherfield PeppardHenley-on-ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- Services for Young People with SEND Ways into Work: a very hands-on service supporting young people with SEND into the workplace. They work with YP for several weeks, even months, and even after they have secured employment. Contact: email@example.com
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.