Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Every day Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30pm by calling'UTULIVU' is a Swahili word for 'PATIENCE'. We work with women, senior citizens, children and young people with the support of men. Our main focus is to empower in order to integrate into the wider community through activities that promote health, education, wealth creation, healthy…35-39 London StreetLondon StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4PS
- Value Learning tuition has been providing academic tuition for over 12 years in Reading. We are passionate about education and our teaching methodology has been proven to bring improvement to our pupils learning and build their confidence. Value Learning’s after school tuition provides individualised learning…Warbler DriveReadingRG6 4HB
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pmOfsted inspection grade: Good Age range 0 to 5 years. Contact provider for more information. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.CavershamReadingRG4
- Childminder Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pmLittle Flurry’s Childcare. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.TilehurstReadingRG31
- We improve the lives of children and young people throughout the UK who are sick, disabled or disadvantaged. " We provide practical, tangible help that makes an immediate difference to children and young people aged 18 and under. This includes grants for specialist disability equipment and…Variety House93 Bayham StreetLondonNW1 0AG
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmSignature British Sign Language courses Deaf Awareness Training General Advocacy Independent Mental Health Advocacy Employment Advice Information, Advice and Guidance10Denton RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG40 2DX
- Information for anyone who suffers from arthritis, their friends and families or any members of the public wanting to know more. We also provide educational resources and publications aimed at medical professionals.
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- The Veterans Hearing Fund (VHF) is managed by The Royal British Legion (the Legion). It endeavours to meet the wellbeing needs of veterans who acquired hearing loss or impairment during their Service in the UK Armed Forces through the funding of hardware or therapies not…London
- A group of organisations and Armed Forces charities that is often a first point of contact for veterans seeking support. They put veterans and their families in touch with the organisations best placed to help with the information, advice and support they need – from healthcare…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.