We connect people who have lost a partner and provide peer support and guidance through local groups, social activities and online forums.
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdvice for new kidney patients Advocacy for vulnerable adults Alternative Provision Alzheimer's disease View all related advice
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe offer work based training for adults with learning difficulties or mental health difficulties in a safe, friendly environment. We offer training, work experience and volunteering in catering, horticulture, warehouse work & cleaning. Please view attached pdf for more details of work based training &…Unit 26Manor FarmRotherfield PeppardHenley-on-ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- Services for Young People with SEND Ways into Work: a very hands-on service supporting young people with SEND into the workplace. They work with YP for several weeks, even months, and even after they have secured employment. Contact: email@example.com
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- We provide specialist care equipment for disabled and elderly people: Seating - chairs, wheelchairs Bathing and hygien Moving and handling
- Wednesday 9.30am-11.30amA new babies and toddler group with soft play, games and toys and a dedicated baby room. Come along and have some fun with us at the Warehouse.The Warehouse1a Cumberland RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 3LB
- Adult Weight Management: Move more, lose weight and feel good with the improved Weight Loss with Better 12 week programme, which includes a FREE 12 week gym membership. We understand that weight loss can be difficult. That’s why, through our weekly group weight loss classes,…
- Welcome Mobility provides a wide range of daily living aids and mobility equipment. Welcome Mobility started to help a number of organisations and people in their homes in the Reading area.
- Monday to Friday 9am-4pmThe Weller Centre, located on the Amersham Road Estate, aims to help anyone in need throughout Lower Caversham with food, clothes, internet access, printing, scanning and signposting. The Weller Centre are now offering free clothes, alongside the community bakery which aims to help reduce food…110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Mondays 10.30am-12pm (term time)Playgroup for under 5's and their adult. Weller Wizzies (Stay and Play) 10.30am-12:00pm Turn up (50p suggested donation) Contact Weller Centre directly places need to be booked in advance.The Weller CentreReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.