Refine these results
Related AdviceAdvocacy for vulnerable adults Alzheimer's disease Apprenticeships & Traineeships Attendance Allowance for people over 65 View all related advice
- Open Wednesday to Sunday 10am -4pmWest Berkshire Museum, visit website for details on your visit. See website for information on exhibitions. The Museum is full of objects and stories, free activity sheets for children, access to things behind the scenes, and opportunities to join in with our work.Newbury District Museum1 The WharfNewburyBerkshireRG14 5AS
- An umbrella group for neurological charities and individuals with neurological conditions, we conduct research into health and social care issues and present justifications for change to service providers.2 Clayhill CrescentNewburyRG14 2NP
- Weekdays and Saturdays 10-2. Monday and Wednesday evenings 6-8 pm.Power-assisted exercise for adults with physical or sensory disabilities to help restore and maintain mobility and independence. Covid-19 response and update: Last updated 09/12/2021 We have 16 specially designed and modified items of power-assisted equipment that provide gentle, repetitive movements to help those with mobility…The Frank Hutchings HallBradley Moore SquareHarts Hill RoadThatchamBerkshireRG18 4QH
- CrecheCreche available for certain courses attended by parent carers. Contact children's centre directly for more information.ReadingBerkshireRG30 4ED
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 7am - 6pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)I offer a warm, inviting and secure environment to provide a high standard of care this enables children to gain confidence and independence needed to reach their full potential. I aim to provide children in my care with the opportunity to develop at their own pace,…READINGBerkshireRG30
- Guides - 2nd Reading. Brownies - 2nd, 16th & 39th Reading. Rainbows - 16th Reading. Come along to Brownies for games, activities, craft, badges and fun! Please note that parents need to contact the Girl Guiding Association to go on a waiting list. Unit leaders…RG30
- The West Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group of residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community Safety and crime
Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. until 3.15 p.m.Westende Junior School is an academy school and we are part of the Circle Trust. Our Trust is a community of schools that have shared values and share an essential common ethos and vision for education and learning. Westende is situated in a mature area…Seaford RoadWokinghamBerkshire
- Day nurseryScale of fees for weekly and daily rates. Full time and part time sessions available. Breakfast, lunch and tea Nappies, wipes, creams and baby milk are provided, and are all included in the fees. Have achieved all eight modules of Reading Quality Assurance Award. PLEASE…ReadingBerkshireRG30 2AL
- Based in Tilehurst. Please visit website to contact provider for more details. Age range 6 to 15 years, boys and girls teams.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.