Refine these results
Related AdviceAdvice for new kidney patients Advocacy for vulnerable adults Alternative Provision Alzheimer's disease View all related advice
- Adult Weight Management: Move more, lose weight and feel good with the improved Weight Loss with Better 12 week programme, which includes a FREE 12 week gym membership. We understand that weight loss can be difficult. That’s why, through our weekly group weight loss classes,…
- Welcome Mobility provides a wide range of daily living aids and mobility equipment. Welcome Mobility started to help a number of organisations and people in their homes in the Reading area.
- Monday to Friday 9am-4pmThe Weller Centre, located on the Amersham Road Estate, aims to help anyone in need throughout Lower Caversham with food, clothes, internet access, printing, scanning and signposting. The Weller Centre are now offering free clothes, alongside the community bakery which aims to help reduce food…110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Mondays 10.30am-12pm (term time)Playgroup for under 5's and their adult. Weller Wizzies (Stay and Play) 10.30am-12:00pm Turn up (50p suggested donation) Contact Weller Centre directly places need to be booked in advance.The Weller CentreReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- 350 acres for family pleasure and adventure. Miniature railway, animal farm, crazy golf, nature trails, adventure playground, gift shop, national dairy museum, deer park, 35 acre lake with rowing boats. Picnic area, barbecue sites and a cafe. Visit website for details.Wellington Country ParkRiseleyReadingBerkshireRG7 1SP
The school day is 8.45am to 3.10pmWescott Infant School We are a small infant school in the centre of Wokingham, where children are placed at the heart of all we do. We have high expectations for all our children; encouraging them to ‘have a go’, be brave, take risks in…Goodchild RoadWokinghamBerkshire
- Every Wednesday, 12.00 - 3.00pmA weekly group that meet with their peer group and friends that is set up to equip people with a learning disability with social and life skills promoting social inclusion, equality and understanding between those with a learning disability and the public. Our aim is…The Slater Centre, Unit EHambridge Rd. Ind. EstNewburyBerkshireRG14 5SS
- Open Wednesday to Sunday 10am -4pmWest Berkshire Museum, visit website for details on your visit. See website for information on exhibitions. The Museum is full of objects and stories, free activity sheets for children, access to things behind the scenes, and opportunities to join in with our work.Newbury District Museum1 The WharfNewburyBerkshireRG14 5AS
- An umbrella group for neurological charities and individuals with neurological conditions, we conduct research into health and social care issues and present justifications for change to service providers.2 Clayhill CrescentNewburyRG14 2NP
- Weekdays and Saturdays 10-2. Monday and Wednesday evenings 6-8 pm.Power-assisted exercise for adults with physical or sensory disabilities to help restore and maintain mobility and independence. Covid-19 response and update: Last updated 09/12/2021 We have 16 specially designed and modified items of power-assisted equipment that provide gentle, repetitive movements to help those with mobility…The Frank Hutchings HallBradley Moore SquareHarts Hill RoadThatchamBerkshireRG18 4QH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.