Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Guides - 2nd Reading. Brownies - 2nd, 16th & 39th Reading. Rainbows - 16th Reading. Come along to Brownies for games, activities, craft, badges and fun! Please note that parents need to contact the Girl Guiding Association to go on a waiting list. Unit leaders…RG30
- The West Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group of residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community Safety and crime
Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. until 3.15 p.m.Westende Junior School is an academy school and we are part of the Circle Trust. Our Trust is a community of schools that have shared values and share an essential common ethos and vision for education and learning. Westende is situated in a mature area…Seaford RoadWokinghamBerkshire
- Day nurseryScale of fees for weekly and daily rates. Full time and part time sessions available. Breakfast, lunch and tea Nappies, wipes, creams and baby milk are provided, and are all included in the fees. Have achieved all eight modules of Reading Quality Assurance Award. PLEASE…ReadingBerkshireRG30 2AL
- Based in Tilehurst. Please visit website to contact provider for more details. Age range 6 to 15 years, boys and girls teams.
- Travel Reading Live - 0118 956 1010 (General) Travel Reading Live - Disability - 0118 956 1010 Wheelchair Accessible Taxis Reading (Thompson Local) UK Disabled Taxi Companies Green Metro cars - 0118 966 6656 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobility Equipment Hire Direct are the number one company to come to if you are in need of mobility equipment worldwide. Here you can hire the mobility equipment that you require and have it delivered anywhere in the UK and select locations abroad. Book and…SW1H 0HW
- We provide a comprehensive and unique service solving the transport requirements of wheelchair and scooter users either resident in, or visiting the UK from overseas. From simple ‘meet and greet’ air or cruise transfers and taxi service, to self-drive hire of small, medium and large…
- Tuesdays 20:00-21:30Aikido in Reading ...the way of the warrior ...the way of harmony Martial Arts in Reading - COME ALONG TO A FREE TASTER SESSION At White Oak Aikido Reading, we run classes in the martial art of Aikido on Tuesdays. We offer a rolling eight-week Aikido beginners'…74Highmoor RoadCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 7BG
- Fun football for children aged 5-18 based in East Reading. Everyone is welcome. Club meets at various locations in East Reading depending on age. Visit website to find out more and to message the teams.Shinfield RoadReadingRG2 7BW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.