Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Saturday mornings during term time from 9:30amRazzamataz Reading opened in September 2016 and is the perfect place for boys and girls aged 4 to 18 to learn about the performing arts. Our sessions cover street dance, pop singing, musical theatre and drama. We offer performance opportunites and workshops in addition to…61-63Bath RoadReadingRG30 2BB
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider We offer a wide range of support and services including: ShoppingAccompanying locally or in the car. Supporting with online shopping. Undertaking shopping on the individual’s behalf. House workCleaning, doing dishes, laundry, running errands and more. Meals and…
- We are the umbrella body for the disabled children's sector bringing together professionals, practitioners and policy-makers.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10am-12pm (children from 6 months to 5 years)& Thursday 9.30am-11am (babies up to 12 months)“Our welcoming groups allow your child to develop and socialise in a reassuring family atmosphere. Imagination and creativity are nurtured through free play with simple toys and natural materials. We share traditional, seasonal songs, and a healthy snack and drink. Parents and carers can come…5Christchurch GardensReadingRG2 7AH
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Looking for childcare? Want to know if you can get help paying for childcare? Want activities to do with your children? Looking for children and family services? FIS is a FREE impartial information, advice and guidance service for 0 - 25 year olds, delivered…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Rated 5 out of 5 (7 ratings)Reading Youth Council are a group of elected representatives for the young people of Reading, who campaign on issues that have been highlighted both locally and nationally. We make a difference by voicing the opinions of young people to the decision makers. Visit the Brighter…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Breastfeeding help and information. Available for telephone counselling at any reasonable hour and at monthly meetings. Group has extensive library on breastfeeding, childcare, parenting and nutrition. Babies and young children welcome. Large list of publications for sale.
- Gym and sport activities for all.Scours LaneTilehurstReadingRG30 6AY
- Berkshire College of Agriculture (BCA) BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) is situated 4 miles from Maidenhead town centre providing a wide range of practical and academic courses. Information about all the full time and part time courses, higher education courses and apprenticeships available on the…Hall PlaceBurchetts GreenMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 6QR
- Our vibrant Youth Theatre offers weekly workshops for young theatre makers or aspiring actors aged 7-18 years involving theatre games, improvisations, script work and developing production skills. Based in our gorgeous working theatre, we offer a supportive environment for young people to improve their skills,…Progress TheatreThe MountReadingRG1 5HL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.