Refine these results
Related AdviceEast Reading Cluster Children Centres Education Health & Care Plans (EHCP) Education Health & Care Plans (EHCP) - Annual Review Process Education, Schools & Services View all related advice
- Wednesday PMYoung Mums To Be Training Programme; YMTB-Parents-to-be programme is a comprehensive, holistic course specifically designed for pregnant teenagers up to and including the age of 19 years. Young women are keen to attend YMTB as it provides accessible antenatal care. Contact Sue Blackwood Tel: 07921…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pmYoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice. We also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through…Suite 11, Crosby RowBaden PlaceLondonSE1 1YW
- Monday's (except Bank Holidays) 1pm - 3pmA drop-in session for young parents up to the age of 19 is running at Fairview Centre in Reading on Mondays from 1pm-3pm (excluding bank holidays). The sessions are free, and include toys, books and craft activities for the children, refreshments and of course, the chance to…90aGreat Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pmCaring for children and young people with cancer and their families - in hospital and in the community. For advice and support regarding a child or young person with cancer Our Central Support and Social Care team can help. Chat to us online using the…WhitefriarsLewins MeadBristolBS1 2NT
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.