Services in Early Help & Support (5)
Refine these results
- Visit Brighter Futures for children Youth Zone, to find out more about the following: Activities things to do Youth Service Elevate ~ Careers Service Mental Health Support Reading Youth Council ReachOUT Young Carers Being in Care Care Leavers
- Children's Action Teams (CATs) are local multi-professional teams providing help, guidance and support, working together with families and communities to create and achieve positive change for Reading's children and young people. We have three teams; North, South/East and West. They work closely with schools and…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- The Children’s Single Point of Access is Reading’s new arrangement for you to raise concerns about a child (pre-birth to 18 years old - up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) this includes safeguarding and child protection. Having a Single Point…
- Primary Mental Health Workers work within Brighter Futures for Children's Education Department. They support children and young people where a concern has been identified around mental health issues such as low mood, self-harm, anxiety, challenging behaviour, aggression, attachment difficulties, school phobias and emotion regulation. This…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties. Service offers: Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs) Links to substitute prescribing…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.