Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (29)
Refine these results
Related AdviceLearning Disabilities information page: Day Services and List of local Day Activities Help with care costs Safeguarding vulnerable adults and children Universal Credit View all related advice
- You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333 Current opening times are: Monday 9.30am-7pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 1pm - 5pm Thursday 9.30am - 7pm Friday 9.30am - 5pm First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in…127Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UU
- Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties. Service offers: Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs) Links to substitute prescribing…
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- HOPELineUK Mon to Fri 9am - 10pm; Weekends 2pm to 10pm; Bank Holiday 2pm to 10pmSupport for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress – particularly teenagers and young adults. If you are a young person at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide, please contcact the help line.Lineva House,28-32 Milner StreetWarringtonCheshireWA5 1AD
- Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
- Anxious, Worried, Stressed? Get help 24/7 from crisis support volunteers. SHOUT is the UK's 24/7 text messaging service, free on major network providers. This is a helpline for anyone in crisis, anywhere anytime if you are struggling to cope.
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
- Varies when there is a course - please call for detailsMindfulness for Health, Wellbeing and Pain Courses Mindfulness for Stress Courses Being well and happy, emotionally, mentally and physically, learning self regulation, calmness, clarity, being in the present moment, focused, self compassionate and cultivating awareness, and strategies and tools for stress. Working with children, young…
- Monday to Friday (9.30am - 4.30pm) - telephone serviceThe Florey and Contraception Services offer the full range of sexual health services including testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and contraception. Please book appointments for sexual health and contraception via our online hub: Lilie Hub . Appointments are released at 8am daily. Booking…Florey Unit21A Craven RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LE
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.