Refine these results
Related AdviceVolunteering Opportunities Disabled Children & Young Peoples Register and Care Passport Help with travel and travel costs (plus accessible facilities) Learning Disabilities: Annual Health Checks View all related advice
- BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) in Maidenhead run apprenticeships and courses for agriculture, horticulture and arboriculture, visit website for more details. https://www.bca.ac.uk/Hall PlaceBurchetts Green RoadBurchetts GreenMaidenheadSL6 6QR
- Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties. Service offers: Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs) Links to substitute prescribing…
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and develop professional skills, while earning a salary, inside some of Britain’s best companies. Find out the latest news and information on apprenticeships and schemes, including types of apprenticeship, apprentice employers and tips…
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
- Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet…
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- We are contactable in the office on Monday to Friday between 09:30 and 15:30Home-Start Reading was established in 1984, when a number of health visitors thought it would be beneficial to this area. We continue to be a professionally run registered charity offering free support to local young families. We recruit and train parent befriending volunteers who then…7 Southcote ParadeSouthcote Farm LaneReadingBerkshireRG30 3DT
- Key Stage 5 (Post 16) offers a college setting with smaller class sizes which may appeal to students who find larger settings difficult to access. Typically, students who do well with us are those who have a clear pathway in mind but are not yet…Cranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TS
- HOPELineUK Mon to Fri 9am - 10pm; Weekends 2pm to 10pm; Bank Holiday 2pm to 10pmSupport for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress – particularly teenagers and young adults. If you are a young person at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide, please contcact the help line.Lineva House,28-32 Milner StreetWarringtonCheshireWA5 1AD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.