You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333 Current opening times are: Monday 9.30am-7pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 1pm - 5pm Thursday 9.30am - 7pm Friday 9.30am - 5pm First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in…127Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UU
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (29)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSEND Employment Learning Disabilities: Annual Health Checks Substance Misuse Healthy Lifestyle View all related advice
- Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties. Service offers: Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs) Links to substitute prescribing…
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
- Helpline: Every day 9am-12am (mindnight)HOPELineUK is a specialist telephone helpline service staffed by trained professionals who give non-judgemental support, practical advice and information to children, teenagers and young people up to the age of 35 who are worried about themselves or anyone who is concerned about a young person They…2 BanksideCrosfield StreetWarringtonWA1 1UP
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pmYoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice. We also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through…Suite 11, Crosby RowBaden PlaceLondonSE1 1YW
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm (Sessions)No5 is Reading's young person's counselling and mental health support service for anyone between the ages of 11-25. They have been delivering free, professional, confidential counselling, outreach and mental health support to young people who live, work or study in the ‘RG’ postcode area since…101Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UD
- Alternate Tuesdays 7.15pm-9.15pmGateway Club Activities are decided on by the individuals who attend, via the Gateway Committee; they include indoor activities like cooking, movie nights, art and craft, indoor sports, Wii games as well as activities within the community like pub nights, climbing, bowling and rounders in…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- HOPELineUK Mon to Fri 9am - 10pm; Weekends 2pm to 10pm; Bank Holiday 2pm to 10pmSupport for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress – particularly teenagers and young adults. If you are a young person at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide, please contcact the help line.Lineva House,28-32 Milner StreetWarringtonCheshireWA5 1AD
- Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.