Anxious, Worried, Stressed? Get help 24/7 from crisis support volunteers. SHOUT is the UK's 24/7 text messaging service, free on major network providers. This is a helpline for anyone in crisis, anywhere anytime if you are struggling to cope.
Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Reading Family Information Service Palliative Care and Care Homes Have you thought of Appointeeship? View all related advice
- The Centre is a place where women who have experienced FGM can access support and where necessary, onward referral to services. There will be support from local communities, local experts on the subject of FGM as well as Specialist Obs/Gynae Registrar providing clinical advice and…344Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Wednesday PMYoung Mums To Be Training Programme; YMTB-Parents-to-be programme is a comprehensive, holistic course specifically designed for pregnant teenagers up to and including the age of 19 years. Young women are keen to attend YMTB as it provides accessible antenatal care. Contact Sue Blackwood Tel: 07921…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
- Berkshire West CCG has commissioned the online counselling service Kooth, to support young people aged 11 – 18 years (up to 19th birthday). Kooth is an integral component of Berkshire West’s mental health provision offering digital counselling and emotional well-being service for young people and…
- The Children’s Single Point of Access is Reading’s new arrangement for you to raise concerns about a child (pre-birth to 18 years old - up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) this includes safeguarding and child protection. Having a Single Point…
- Open Monday to Friday 8am-9.30pm, Saturdays 10am-8.30pm, Sundays 10am-7pm.YMCA Reading is a local charity providing supported accommodation for vulnerable young people between the ages of 16-25 years. Contact Reading Borough Council Housing Advice as they refer young people to the YMCA Tel: 0118 9372165 email: email@example.com or if under 18 years contact Brighter…34Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- Open from 9.30am to 5.30pm weekdaysThe National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (NRAS) was founded in 2001 and is the only UK charity specifically devoted to supporting adults and their families living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and children, young people and their families affected by juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and the health…4 The SwitchbackGardner RoadMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 7RJ
- Champions the interests of children involved in family proceedings. Professionally qualified social work staff, called Family Court Advisors (FCAs) work exclusivley in family courts. Visit website for more details.The Glasson Centre319 Oxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 1AU
- A unique charity set up to help improve the lives of children with brain related conditions through research, education and directly supporting the children and their carers. Cerebra aims to help all children up to 16 years with neurodevelopment disorders and conditions, their parents, carers…The Macgregor Office SuiteJolly Tar LaneCarmarthenSA31 3LW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.