Refine these results
Related AdviceLearning Disabilities information page: Day Services and List of local Day Activities Safeguarding vulnerable adults and children 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding Childcare Contracts and Complaints View all related advice
- "The Letterbox Club Inspiring a love of reading and engagement with numeracy in children who are looked-after. Across the UK, children are enrolled for the Letterbox Club by local authorities and schools. Each child receives their own colourful parcel of books, maths games, stationery and…
- Community Alcohol Partnerships (CAP) bring together local retailers & licensees, trading standards, police, health services, education providers and other local stakeholders to tackle the problem of underage drinking. Reading CAP helps develop a culture where both adults and young people drink responsibly; ensuring both understand safe consumption limits…Level 1, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Chapter2 is a faith based organisation that supports fatherless boys and young men (7 to 16 years old) with positive male role models and mentors, currently in the Reading area. 1-2-1 mentoring Visit website to find out more448aBasingstoke RoadReadingRG2 0RX
- Varies when there is a course - please call for detailsMindfulness for Health, Wellbeing and Pain Courses Mindfulness for Stress Courses Being well and happy, emotionally, mentally and physically, learning self regulation, calmness, clarity, being in the present moment, focused, self compassionate and cultivating awareness, and strategies and tools for stress. Working with children, young…
- Anxious, Worried, Stressed? Get help 24/7 from crisis support volunteers. SHOUT is the UK's 24/7 text messaging service, free on major network providers. This is a helpline for anyone in crisis, anywhere anytime if you are struggling to cope.
- Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet…
- Supporting Teenage Mental Health "Who we are stem4 is a charity that promotes positive mental health in teenagers and those who support them including their families and carers, education professionals, as well as school nurses and GPs through the provision of mental health education, resilience…51St. Georges RoadLondonSW19 4EA
- Visit Brighter Futures for children Youth Zone, to find out more about the following: Activities things to do Youth Service Elevate ~ Careers Service Mental Health Support Reading Youth Council ReachOUT Young Carers Being in Care Care Leavers
- "Our new NSPCC helpline, Report Abuse in Education, will launch on 1 April. Working with the Department for Education (DfE), who have commissioned us on this initiative, we will run the bespoke helpline to provide appropriate support and advice to victims of abuse, and concerned…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.