Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- Provide support to mothers suffering from post-natal illness and increase public awareness of the illness.Association For Post-natal Illness145 Dawes RoadLondonSW6 7EB
- Opening times The Nature Discovery Centre is open Tuesday - Sunday, 10am-5pm. This includes the café, shop and outside toilets. Closed on Mondays except for school holidays when the centre is open seven days a week. The Nature Discovery Centre, Thatcham is the perfect place…Thatcham Lake Nature Discovery CentreMuddy LaneThatchamBerkshireRG19 3FU
- Young Carers Get-Together for brothers and sisters of children with a learning disability or autism aged 8 – 16 (Formerly Siblings Club) New members are welcome to join our Young Carers Get-Togethers, which run during the school holidays. This group meets about six times a…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- IKEA Reading is a wonderful venue to bring people together, and we have a few inspiring spaces at IKEA Reading that might be suitable for communities groups, and charities that meet our community guidelines, to help come together for a meeting. We have two function…Pincents KilnCalcotReadingWest BerkshireRG31 7SD
- We help individuals and families in Reading with free debt advice and debt counselling. We provide fast, easy and free confidential advice and support by quickly establishing what form of debt solution might be right for your needs and level of income. Debt impacts people…
- This charity provides support and information to anybody affected by OCD, works to raise awareness of the dis-order, amongst the public and front line health-care workers, strives to secure a better deal for public with OCD.O C D Action, 137-149Goswell RoadLondonEC1V 7ET
- First Thursdays each month - 7:30 pmThis club is for machine knitters of varied experience. Speakers visit the club several times during the year and help from members is always available if required.Woodford PavilionWoodford ParkHaddon DriveWoodleyREADINGRG5 4LY
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.