Refine these results
Related AdviceCancer - Support Services and Advice Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Carer's Allowance Carer's Emergency Plan and Carer's Card View all related advice
- The squadron can be contacted by calling 0118 9582867 during parade nights. Visit website for more information, you can also leave a message.Block 5Brock BarracksReadingBerkshireRG30 1HW
- OPEN 24/7Airport Travels(Reading) Ltd is a local Reading Taxi and Airport Transfer Service in Reading and we provide private hire cars, minibus up to 8 seats, executive cars for business clients and we welcome any one to open a taxi credit account for monthly invoicing and most…OFFICE #13 62PORTMAN ROADREADINGREADINGBERKSHIRERG30 1EA
- 3rd Monday of the month 8pmAll those affected by someone else's drinking are welcome, please just be aware that some meetings may also be attended by professionals eg medical, educational or others interested in how Al-Anon works. OPEN Meeting on third Monday of the month in Reading. Meetings are not…Wycliffe Baptist Church, 233Kings RoadReadingRG1 4LS
- 10am-10pm (Helpline 365 days a year)Helpline and website for anyone affected by someone else's drinking, now or in the past. Leave message via website.Al Anon Family Groups Ltd61 Great Dover StreetLondonSE1 4YF
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Alana House Reading opened in April 2010, adopting the recommendations from the Corston Report, which identified nine pathways of support and the trauma-informed approach needed to support women. Initially established to support women who had committed offences but were often victims of trauma themselves, Alana…2 Southern CourtSouth StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4QS
- Please contact provider for details. Children interested in learning to dive should contact club via their website. Training session are 45 minutes and consist of a 15 minute warm up in the gym and 30 minutes in the pool. Sessions held at The Abbey School…Abbey SchoolKendrick RoadReadingRG1 5DZ
- Alcohol Change exists to reduce the negative impact alcohol can have on communities, families and individuals. We do this by influencing policy at the highest level, improving practice across the country through training and innovative projects and providing first class information to the public. Alcohol…27Swinton StreetLondonWC1X 9NW
- National organisation supporting people solve their common problems or recover from alcoholism.PO Box 110 Toft GreenYorkYO1 7ND
- Meetings at Baughurst or Aldermaston and at club organised events which are notified in monthly newsheet. Motorcycle trials for solo, sidecar and pre-65 youth. Some social events.
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.