Refine these results
Related AdviceDirect Payments - Employing a personal assistant for your child using Direct Payments - a guide for parents and carers (BFfC) Disability Access Fund (DAF) Disability Benefits Disabled Children & Young Peoples Register and Care Passport View all related advice
- Please contact provider for details. Children interested in learning to dive should contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Training session are 45 minutes and consist of a 15 minute warm up in the gym and 30 minutes in the pool. Sessions held at The Abbey School and the new…Abbey SchoolKendrick RoadReadingRG1 5DZ
- Alcohol Change exists to reduce the negative impact alcohol can have on communities, families and individuals. We do this by influencing policy at the highest level, improving practice across the country through training and innovative projects and providing first class information to the public. Alcohol…27Swinton StreetLondonWC1X 9NW
- National organisation supporting people solve their common problems or recover from alcoholism.PO Box 110 Toft GreenYorkYO1 7ND
- Independent School for 3-14 year olds Steiner-Waldorf education provides an unhurried and creative learning environment where children can find joy in learning and experience the full richness of childhood, as opposed to early specialisation or academic hot-housing.Bridge HouseMill LanePadworthREADINGBerkshireRG7 4JU
- Meetings at Baughurst or Aldermaston and at club organised events which are notified in monthly newsheet. Motorcycle trials for solo, sidecar and pre-65 youth. Some social events.
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service is a charity providing nursing care and support to children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families. Our service covers the whole of Berkshire and the surrounding area. Our Alexander's Care Team offers respite (short breaks), palliative and…15Grove Park, Waltham RoadWhite WalthamMaidenheadBerkshireSL6 3LW
- Alexandra Grange Care Home is an award winning care home providing the highest standard of residential and dementia care. We support our residents to live an acitve and fulfilled life. Our relationship-centred care enables residents to keep on doing the things they've always loved -…Molly Millars LaneWokinghamRG41 2RU
- Alfie - Adult Learning for Independence and Employment Our Alfie courses enable learners to manage independently at home and within the community, building their social and employability skills. Visit website for a full list of courses available. For more information, please contact: Ann Guile ALFIE…Hall PLaceBurchetts Green,MaidenheadSL6 6QR
- Maintained Nursery Schools and ClassesAlfred Sutton Primary School's Nursery from September 2017 provides 30 hours' free Nursery education to families that are eligible to the funding. Please contact the bursar for further information email@example.com Alfred Sutton Primary School and Nursery Class has published their Local Offer providing information on…Alfred Sutton Primary School148 Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1JR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.