Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Palliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will What does Caring cover? View all related advice
- Saturday Morning's | Term Time Only | 9:15am - 10:00amThis is a great chance for your toddler to get active and begin their journey in football. Our coaches will plan enjoyable sessions that will not only put a smile on their face but also enhance their skills and learn the fundamentals of the sport! …Rushey WayLower EarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 4GD
- Abbot's WalkThe ForburyREADINGBerkshireRG1 3HW
- A directory of alternative and complementary therapists near you, as an alternative to more traditional practices, and designed for those people wanting to achieve positive changes in their life. Please visit the Contact Us page on our website to send us a message by email.…GU15 3YL
- The purpose of the site is to provide a wide nutrition support network, enabling those in need to find a qualified nutritionist close to them and appropriate for their needs. This is a free, confidential service that will provide those seeking support with all the…
- Online resource providing a full range of sensory products that provide genuine solutions for carers and teachers to support those wtih sensory needs.
- Community Primary School Whitley Park Primary & Nursery School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Brixham RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 7RB
- Monday 6:30-8:30pm (Ladies) / Tuesday 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Mixed)The UK’s largest social sports company. Recreational leagues for those who are looking to back into netball and intermediate leagues for more competitive players are both offered. You can gather a team and play or sign-up as an individual.41London RdReadingRG1 5BN
- Have you had experience of care and support services? Would you be willing to share your ideas about how to improve things? The Adult Social Care User Panel is for people who have used care services, or come into contact with these services as family…
- Offering a range of handy man services in Reading including decorating, gardening and small repairs- including changing light bulbs. If you have a job that isn't listed below please get in touch to enquire. General maintenance Guttering Painting & decorating Wallpapering Hanging doors Shelf erection Flat pack…
- The Age-friendly places guide is a tool to support local dialogue in communities about the importance of age-friendly places and gives suggestions for how we can make our communities a great place to grow older. Age-friendly places are communities where age is not a barrier…119 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4QA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.