Refine these results
Related AdviceGrants Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Have a look at the Reading PA Portal Have another drink: The important of hydration View all related advice
- 9am-Holy Communion(BCP),10:30am, 1st Sunday Morning Prayer, 2nd Sun. Sung Eucharist, 3rd Sun. Peppard Praise, 4th Sun. Family communion.Church LaneRotherfield PeppardHenley on ThamesOXONRG9 5JN
- Open all hoursProviding supported living services and home care to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism/Aspergers, people who may challenge and have highly complex needs and those with Acquired Brain Injury. The support and care may include enablement, re-ablement , taking on activites and outreach. We can provide support with experienced…Minerva HouseCalleva ParkAldermastonReadingRG7 8NA
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
- Allergy UK is the national patient charity for people living with all types of allergy. We work with government, professional bodies, healthcare professionals and corporates towards our vision and to help improve the lives of the millions of people with allergic disease. Our dedicated Helpline is…
- Monday to Friday from 10am until 6pm, Saturday 10am until 2pmAllergyMedic is a professional and evidence based clinic specialized in food allergy, sensitivity and food intolerance. The clinic is an integrated and unique setting that combines the academic knowledge and experience of Medicine, Allergy, Immunology and Nutrition to provide effective service and consultation. The clinic,…N20 9QE
- For more information, contact: ACRE on email@example.com or 0118 9510279; Utulivu on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call, Text or WhatsApp 07859063643; Women with Vision on email@example.com or 07737038629; Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) www.rclc.org.uk, mobile number 07923 138 681 Last updated 12/10/2022Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- The Alliance of Hope for Suicide Loss Survivors provides healing support for people coping with the shock, excruciating grief and complex emotions that accompany the loss of a loved one to suicide.
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- Various timesAlpacas are fantastic therapy pets and our boys are the best of the bunch! They are super friendly and will hand feed. We are offering sessions both public and private to get to know these beautiful animals,with optional walking experiences for those who are able.…Little park farmBeech hill roadMortimerBerksRG7 2AR
- The Alt Prov provides 5 – 15 year old students meaningful bespoke activities improving self esteem and learning attitudes which has a healthy impact on their life. Our Primary and Secondary Alternative Provision provides bespoke and enriched SEMH focussed timetables to re-engage children in learning…BracknellBerkshire
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.