Refine these results
Related AdviceTelling a story with pictures and poetry Better Health: Every Mind Matters - Lift Someone Out of Loneliness NHS Campaign - Introducing Solid Foods Reading Toy Library - Open View all related advice
- "Nannies Matter is a family-run business, with over 20 years of recruitment experience in meeting the demands of discerning clients in Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. We pride ourselves on the high quality of service that we deliver in the supply of trustworthy childcare for…2-4 Packhorse RoadGerrards CrossSL9 7QE
- Monday to Sunday 8am-8pmThe Nanny Agent is based in Bracknell, Ascot and surrounding areas, providing nannies and housekeepers to local families. Work with families across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey. Visit website for more details.
- Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:00Little Steps is a UK Nanny and Events Introduction Agency. Little Steps seeks to find and provide highly skilled, fun, caring and vetted childcare professionals for your household or your event in Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire areas, within the United Kingdom. Covers the Surrey, Berkshire…CamberleyHampshireGU17 9JR
- Thursdays 10.15am-10.50amStarting in September Fun music session aimed at families with young children who have additional needs Play based atmosphere so children can relax and enjoy following their interests! Small classes so noise levels are comfortable Live music including piano and flute! First Term Free Thursdays 10.15am-10.50am…100Cockney HillReadingRG30 4EZ
- Wednesday 10.00am-11.00amThese classes are specifically designed for the seniors and less able members of our community. If you are committed to moving and staying strong then this is the yoga class for you. Along with the specially design yoga asanas, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques, also included…Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- Every Monday 7.30pm-8.45pmCome and join these specially designed yoga classes for mum-to-be. You will be taken through a range of yoga asanas, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques to help you during the creation of a new life within you.Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- Swim sessions for children with SEND. Rivermead have a lesson on a Monday at 6-6:30pm and Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.15pm Meadway have a session on a Thursday 4-4:30pm, which has a few spaces. The website to book is: https://betterflow.courseprogress.co.uk/onlinejoining/home Meadway Leisure Centre, Conwy Close, Tilehurst, RG30 4BZ Rivermead…
- 1st Wednesday each month - 2 'till 4pmWe are a non-profit social group run by our members, which meets monthly at the newly refurbished annex to the Calcot Centre, Highview, Calcot, RG31 4XD. There’s free parking, or take the 15 bus. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday each month from 2…Calcot CentreHighview (off Royal Avenue)CalcotReadingBerkshireRG31 4XD
- Open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm closed on weekends and bank holidaysThe Cole Museum of Zoology is owned and managed by the University of Reading. It was established by Professor Francis Cole in 1906 when the University was known as University College Reading. The Cole Museum of Zoology represents a snapshot of animal diversity in the…Reading Science Centre,Reading UniversityWhiteknightsReadingRG6 6LA
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.