Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- The Abbey School is an independent Girls Day School The Abbey Junior School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)30Christchurch RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 7AR
- Contact provider for times. Under 13's to Under 18's. Visit website for information on contacts for the various teams. Visit website for contact details and more information.Abbey Rugby Football ClubPeppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingBerkshireRG4 8XA
- Nursery Units of Independent SchoolsThe Abbey School is an Independent Girls Day School30Christchurch RoadReadingRG2 7AR
- The Abbey School is an independent Girls Day School (SatNav use RG1 5DU)Kendrick RoadReadingRG1 5DZ
- Abbeycrest is a stunning care home from the Caring Homes family. Located in the tranquil village of Sonning Common, in the heart of the Chilterns, Abbeycrest provides exceptional residential, nursing, and dementia care for elderly ladies and gentlemen. The home offers a delightful living environment…Essex WayKennylands RoadSonning CommonReadingBerkshireRG4 9RG
- Day nurseryAbbeymore Day Nursery is a 112 place nursery with an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality early care and education for babies and children from 3 months to 5 years. Our nursery operates from a beautiful converted Victorian house, spread over two floors, with…ReadingBerkshireRG6 1LP
- Daytime & Weekend course times 9.30am to 4pm, evenings 7pm to 10pmABC Medical Services (Reading) Ltd was established in 1998; we have a fully equipped Medical Training Centre based in Reading from which we run a yearly programme of courses including Paediatric First Aid, First Aid At Work, Health Care Training, Moving and Handling, Risk Assessment, Health…St. Peters Church HallChurch RoadEarleyReadingRG6 1EY
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- Contact us anytime of the day, 365 days.At Abicare, we pride ourselves in offering a first class service, assisting our clients to achieve better independence in their own home. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and our carers are all fully trained with enhanced DBS checks. Offering both private and…
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.