Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- ChildminderHi, I'm Tracey an OFSTED Registered Childminder with NVQ3 qualification in Childcare and First Aid Training. I'm a Mother to two daughters the eldest being 30 years of age. My location is the Kingsway area of Caversham Park close to a local bus route, Caversham…CavershamReadingRG4
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 5pmI am a Childminder with over 30 years of childcare experience. I have two sons aged 28 and 30 and various pets. Please feel free to contact me for any further information. (Cheddington Close is off Cockney Hill). Monday - Thursday: Flexible to meet parents requirements.…TilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30
- Trade Skills 4U specialises in high quality electrician training courses for everyone from beginners to experienced electricians. With a range of locations across the South East and the rest of the UK, we have state-of-the-art facilities and fully qualified teachers who have worked as electricians…
- Trading standards is a service which protects the interests of consumers and businesses across the UK.
- Guide to taxi services serving stations around the UK.
- Who are TLG? TLG Reading is run as a partnership between The Gate and the national children's charity Transforming Lives for Good (TLG), focusing on the needs of those who are struggling in school. It is one of a growing national network of schools supported by TLG.…Empress Road CentreCalcotReadingRG31 4XR
- Ready Steady Go! Project Transition Nurse We are pleased to announce that from Dec 2014 we have appointed a transition nurse from Royal Berkshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. She will be based at the Royal Berkshire Hospital but will facilitate transition across the Thames Valley…London RoadReadingRG1 5AN
- The Transition Information Network have information on higher education, work, health, housing etc.For more details: Tel: 020 7843 6006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.transitioninfonetwork.org.uk
- Gov.uk - advice on travelling by train, car, bus, coach, plane or ship for people with disabilities
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.