Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
- Life Coaching, Wellbeing and Health Workshops and Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP).
- Wednesday 11.30pm-12.30pmAn exciting new group for Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi & Mirpuri speaking parents. Azra delivers fun, friendly activities with songs and stories. To help you and your child learn, play and develop important social and language skills ready for school. All ages under 5 years welcome.…85Coronation SquareReadingRG30 3QP
- Saturday and Sunday Availability - Timings FlexibleDodgeball Parties Dodgeball parties are a lovely way for your child to make great memories from their birthday. Our parties offer 60 or 90 minutes of activity which will include plenty of fun games delivered by enthusiastic coaches. We want to make sure that your…
- Saturday - 9:15 - 10:00This is a great chance for your toddler to get active and begin their journey in football. Our coaches will plan enjoyable sessions that will not only put a smile on their face but also enhance their skills and learn the fundamentals of the sport!…Waingels RoadWoodleyReadingBerkshireRG5 4RF
- Tuesday Evenings | 5:30pm - 6:30pm | Term Time OnlyOur football development centre in Arborfield is an excellent opportunity to give your child that extra opportunity to work on their football skills. High quality sessions which will work to develop your child's skill and confidence in the game. Who Is It For?We need to…Sheerlands RoadArborfieldReadingBerkshireRG2 9GB
- 9am - 3pm (Drop Off From 8:30am) | Decemberr Half Term 2022Caversham Football Camp Our Multi-Sports camp will include a wide range of sports, games and activities. The aim of our camp is to provide your child with as many opportunities as possible to get inspired by sport and to encourage them to lead a healthy…CavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8DB
- Thursday Morning's | Term Time Only | 9:30am - 10:15amToddler Dance uses music and props to allow children to explore Ballet and Street dance styles. Dance is a fantastic way for children to develop their coordination, imagination and physical fitness whilst having lots of fun! Boys & Girls of all abilities aged 2-4…St John's RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 5AN
- 9am - 1pm (Drop Off From 8:30am) | December Half Term 2022Our Multi-Sports camp will include a wide range of sports, games and activities. The aim of our camp is to provide your child with as many opportunities as possible to get inspired by sport and to encourage them to lead a healthy lifestyle.46Clayhill RoadBurghfield CommonReadingBerkshireRG7 3HG
- 9am - 3pm (Drop Off From 8:30am)Earley Multi-Sports Camp Our Multi-Sports camp will include a wide range of sports, games and activities. The aim of our camp is to provide your child with as many opportunities as possible to get inspired by sport and to encourage them to lead a healthy…EarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 7HS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.