Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Wednesday and Fridays 7:30pm - 10pmLocal drama group. We present two plays and a pantomime every year. We always welcome new members for acting and behind the scenes (backstage) work. Please visit the Contact Us page on the website to send us a message.School RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 5AN
- Monday to FridayIndependent co-educational Christian school, taking children 4-11 years visit website for more details.11Glebe RoadReadingRG2 7AG
- Tuesdays 7.45pm - 9.45pmTrinity Concert Band is a high-quality community wind band based in Earley, Berkshire. We aim to bring the joy of live music to the surrounding communities whilst raising money for fellow local charities along the way! Our concert programmes feature a wide variety of musical…Chalfont CloseReadingBerkshireRG6 5HZ
- At Trinity Homecare, we’re a multi-award-winning home care provider that’s committed to supporting life’s journeys. We arrange bespoke care plans with you in the centre. From compassionate companionship to heartfelt and respectful personal care, our committed team will be by your side to support you…
- Open every week dayTrust House Reading provides support to men, women and children living in Berkshire who have been affected by rape and sexual abuse. We can support people who have historic or recent experiences of sexual violence and supporters of survivors including friends and family. Support available…
- We will try to introduce you to carers to provide support whenever you need them, whether it is hourly care, overnight care or Live-in careTrustonTap is committed to delivering exceptional, high quality home care. We help older and vulnerable people to live independently in their own homes with a choice of hourly, overnight and live-in care. The experienced and handpicked carers deliver excellent service to people in later life who…Abbey SquareReadingBerkshireRG1 3BQ
- Bingo, tea & coffee and outings a number of times a year408Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8NR
- We meet every Tuesday afternoon at Tyndale Baptist Church. Come along for lunch at 12:30 or just pop along for the meeting beginning at 2:15. There are a variety of guest speakers and we usually have time for hymns and prayers.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Take place on Tuesdays (Term Time)Help your child develop the vital physical skills and confidence needed for life with Tumble Tots, Britain's leading activity play programme. Week by week it develops not only agility, balance, climbing and co-ordination skills, but also essential listening and language skills so useful in…Cotswold Sports CentreDowns WayTilehurstReadingRG31 6SL
- Sensors and alarms linked to a remote contact centre (via the phone line) to help people who are older and/or disabled live safely on their own with help on hand if a problem occurs.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.