Refine these results
Related AdviceGrassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Have a look at the Reading PA Portal Have another drink: The important of hydration Have you thought of Appointeeship? View all related advice
- Services for Young People with SEND Ways into Work: a very hands-on service supporting young people with SEND into the workplace. They work with YP for several weeks, even months, and even after they have secured employment. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- We provide specialist care equipment for disabled and elderly people: Seating - chairs, wheelchairs Bathing and hygien Moving and handlingME5 7NP
- Wednesday 9.30am-11.30amA new babies and toddler group with soft play, games and toys and a dedicated baby room. Come along and have some fun with us at the Warehouse.The Warehouse1a Cumberland RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 3LB
- Adult Weight Management: Move more, lose weight and feel good with the improved Weight Loss with Better 12 week programme, which includes a FREE 12 week gym membership. We understand that weight loss can be difficult. That’s why, through our weekly group weight loss classes,…
- Welcome Mobility provides a wide range of daily living aids and mobility equipment. Welcome Mobility started to help a number of organisations and people in their homes in the Reading area.
- Monday to Friday 9am-4pmThe Weller Centre, located on the Amersham Road Estate, aims to help anyone in need throughout Lower Caversham with food, clothes, furniture, internet access, printing, and signposting. The Weller Centre are now offering free clothes, alongside the community bakery which aims to help reduce food…110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Mondays 10.30am-12pm (term time)Playgroup for under 5's and their adult. Weller Wizzies (Stay and Play) 10.30am-12:00pm Turn up (50p suggested donation) Contact Weller Centre directly places need to be booked in advance.The Weller CentreReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- 350 acres for family pleasure and adventure. Miniature railway, animal farm, crazy golf, nature trails, adventure playground, gift shop, national dairy museum, deer park, 35 acre lake with rowing boats. Picnic area, barbecue sites and a cafe. Visit website for details.Wellington Country ParkRiseleyReadingBerkshireRG7 1SP
The school day is 8.45am to 3.10pmWescott Infant School We are a small infant school in the centre of Wokingham, where children are placed at the heart of all we do. We have high expectations for all our children; encouraging them to ‘have a go’, be brave, take risks in…Goodchild RoadWokinghamBerkshire
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.