Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- Tuesdays (from 1st Nov) 10.30am - 3.00pmCome along to a warm, friendly environment. Stay for as long as you want, enjoy a hot drink, chat, puzzles, board games and food. Activities available for children.All Nations Christian CentreBerkeley AvenueReadingRG1 6JE
- Tuesday to SundayHalf-hour sessions. Please visit website or contact provider for more details and costs. Age range 0 to 2 years. Classes also available in south Reading on a Sunday morning at Lime Square, 240 South Oak Way, Reading RG2 6ULMillennium Madejski HotelMadejski StadiumReadingBerkshireRG2 0FL
- Day nurseryWe provide education and care from 3 months to 5 years. Food is cooked on site using the healthy eating programme. All prices include food nappies and milk. Within the building we have three rooms, the ages groups are these rooms are: Ladybirds 3month to 20…82Lyndhurst RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 6UB
- We connect people who have lost a partner and provide peer support and guidance through local groups, social activities and online forums.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe offer work based training for adults with learning difficulties or mental health difficulties in a safe, friendly environment. We offer training, work experience and volunteering in catering, horticulture, warehouse work & cleaning. Please view attached pdf for more details of work based training &…Unit 26Manor FarmRotherfield PeppardHenley-on-ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- Services for Young People with SEND Ways into Work: a very hands-on service supporting young people with SEND into the workplace. They work with YP for several weeks, even months, and even after they have secured employment. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
- We provide specialist care equipment for disabled and elderly people: Seating - chairs, wheelchairs Bathing and hygien Moving and handlingME5 7NP
- Wednesday 9.30am-11.30amA new babies and toddler group with soft play, games and toys and a dedicated baby room. Come along and have some fun with us at the Warehouse.The Warehouse1a Cumberland RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 3LB
- Welcome Mobility provides a wide range of daily living aids and mobility equipment. Welcome Mobility started to help a number of organisations and people in their homes in the Reading area.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.