Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pmCarer’s Grants There are charities and organisations who carers can apply to for a grant to help them maintain their caring role. Usually grants will be for an item of household equipment like a washing machine, or a grant to take part in some training,…21Alexandra RoadReadingRG1 5HP
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 8am - 5.30pmI am an OFSTED registered childminder caring for children within the age range 0 to 8 years. Offering full time care Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 17:30. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.ReadingRG30
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- Academy - Primary School - Academy Battle Primary has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)Cranbury RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2TD
- Community - Primary School Alfred Sutton Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)148Wokingham RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1JR
- Childminder Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 6pm & Friday 7.30am - 5pmBeen childminding for almost 29 years have three grown up children of my own which have now all left now. I take and collect from Downsway School and Westwood Farm preschool. Ofsted report good. This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.…TilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.