Information on private practicing Occupational Therapists in your area.
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- We provide a Shopping Service to people in the Reading and Wokingham areas. This includes older people and people with physical/learning disabilities. We also provide personal care at home, companionship and Live-in care.Centrum HouseHeadley RoadWoodleyReadingRG5 4JB
- Directory of businesses and services approved by Trading Standards, including domestic cleaning, gardening, etc….
- Help Line Mon-FriCarer’s Allowance is the main benefit for carers. If you are looking after someone for 35 hours a week or more, you may be eligible. The carer does not have to be related to, or live with, the person they care for. https://www.gov.uk/carers-allowance A carer can claim…
- We support people with polio and Post Polio Syndrome, their family and carers and healthcare professionals. Small grants and access to a Disability Benefits Advisor are available to members.
- Search for care homes across the UK
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- Bettercaring is a directory of nursing and care homes for older people, including care and nursing homes across the country.
- National charity offering support for people affected by lung disease and asthma
- For lawn cut, maintenance of lawn, hedge trimming, leaf clearance, or patio and driveway cleaning, fencing or just general garden maintanence, we would be happy to help.Hilltop43 New RoadSandhurstBerkshireGU47 8EF
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.