Refine these results
Related AdviceAdvice for families on shortages of ADHD medications Advice for new kidney patients Advocacy for vulnerable adults Alternative Provision View all related advice
- Frozen meal service. Delivering to the RG & SL postcodes. No delivery charge or minimum order value. All drivers have a clearance.
- About Us When Winchmore Tutors opened for business in 2008, its aim was to provide home tutoring to children in the core subject areas. Our commitment to excellence saw demand for our services grow and we quickly expanded. We’re now the UK’s leading tuition agency,…1st floor, James HouseMere Park, Dedmere Road,MarlowBuckinghamshire,SL7 1FJ
- Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. It is open to visitors throughout the year. Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it has since been the home of 40 monarchs. To find out about events or activities visit https://www.rct.uk/visit/windsor-castle…
- Helpline 8am-8pmWinston's Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Our clinic is open Monday - Friday 9-5pmIntroducing Wizzybug! Wizzybug is a fun, innovative powered wheelchair provided FREE of charge to young children in the UK by Designability a charity based in Bath. Who is Wizzybug designed for? Wizzybug is designed for physically disabled children. This includes children living with cerebral palsy,…Royal United HospitalWolfson Centre, D1BathBA1 3NG
- Monday to Friday 10 - 2pmThe Wokingham Job Support Centre, is a charity organisation dedicated to helping job seekers in the Wokingham and surrounding areas, this includes the Reading Borough area. Our service is free and our aim is to provide support and services to local people looking for jobs.…The CornerstoneNorreys AvenueWokinghamRG40 1UE
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
Every Saturday over the summer. Bi - weekly in winter
12:30pm until 1:30 pmWokingham Waterside Centre is fully wheel chair accessible. Our qualified instructors are available to provide opportunities for children and adults with additional needs and there is specialist equipment available including hoists.Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyBerkshire
- Every last Sunday of the monthWe want to create a safe and friendly environment to share experiences and ideas on issues pertaining to women in our society. The activities of the group are targeted at women and girls aged 16 years and above from the Reading community, to meet socially,…
- The Survivor’s Handbook The Survivor’s Handbook provides practical support and information for women experiencing domestic abuse, with simple guidance on every aspect of seeking support. The terms “victim” and “survivor” are both used, depending on the context. “Survivor” is, however, preferred as it emphasises an active, resourceful…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.