Refine these results
Related AdviceCancer - Support Services and Advice Care Act 2014 and the pets of people taken into hospital Carer's Allowance Carer's Emergency Plan and Carer's Card View all related advice
- Easter holiday Tuesday 2nd April to Friday 5th April 2024Available Easter and Summer school holidays. Our kids holiday camp for ages 5-12 is perfect for wild kids who need to run off some steam and get muddy in the freedom of our secure woods. If this sounds like it would suit your kids, send…Sage RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 6GG
- The Wildlife Trust works for a better future for wildlife, conserving rare plants and wild creatures which are under threat in the three counties. You can help support The Wildlife Trust in a number of ways such as through membership - individual or corporate, through…READINGBerkshireRG
- Our facilities include: 27 Station Gym 25m Swimming Pool Sports Hall Activity Hall All-Weather Pitch Tennis Courts Netball Court Facilities to HireHollybush LaneBurghfield CommonRG7 3XP
- A service for people who are homeless and need support. 38 beds in Stage One of the Homeless Pathway, offering the Intensive and Engaging Support Service, which includes a central hub offering emergency assessment beds, 24/7 supported hostel accommodation and support services. Staffed 24 hours a…Willow StreetReadingRG1 6EW
- First Thursday of the month.The Willows Support Group is made up of a group of people in the Reading area, whom have all lost babies at various stages. We hold a peer to peer monthly group meeting to enable parents to share their experiences with other parents whom have…Beansheaf Community CentreCharrington RoadCalcotReadingRG31 7AW
- Community Primary School : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary School Wilson Primary School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.Wilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Out of School CareThe breakfast club starts at 8am and costs £3.50 per session inc breakfast. The after school club runs until 5.45pm which costs £12 (£10 for siblings) children are also provided with a snack along with fresh fruit or yoghurt. We take children from Reception to…Wilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingRG30 2RW
- Maintained Nursery Schools and ClassesWilson Primary School and Nursery Class have publised their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) : Federation of Oxford Road Community School and Wilson Primary SchoolWilson Primary SchoolWilson RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2RW
- Frozen meal service. Delivering to the RG & SL postcodes. No delivery charge or minimum order value. All drivers have a clearance.
- About Us When Winchmore Tutors opened for business in 2008, its aim was to provide home tutoring to children in the core subject areas. Our commitment to excellence saw demand for our services grow and we quickly expanded. We’re now the UK’s leading tuition agency,…1st floor, James HouseMere Park, Dedmere Road,MarlowBuckinghamshire,SL7 1FJ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.