Tea, coffee and informal socialising for Over 50s The Pop In is held on Mondays excluding Bank Holidays Some weeks we will have external speakers, crafts and entertainment No need to book for the Monday Pop In, just turn up!Carey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- We support all people with arthritis. We help directly by providing services such as information and self-management training. We help indirectly by influencing others who can make a positive difference to their lives.
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- We are a business to business organisation that manufactures and supplies wireless nurse call systems to care homes and hospitals nationwide.
- Website advertising accessible/adapted property for sale or rent
- The Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC) advises the government on transport legislation, regulations and guidance and on the transport needs of disabled people, ensuring disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else. DPTAC is an advisory non-departmental public body of the…
- Information and advice on a wide range of subjects affecting older people. The Facsheets Information Page lists specific topics you may find of interest and of assistance, including: Facsheet FS37: Hospital discharge arrangements Facsheet FS42: Disability equipment and home adaptations
- Pre-prepared hot meals can be delivered daily 7 days a week. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, vegetarian, gluten free, halal can usually be catered for. The cost of home delivery can vary - ask for a quote. Before you commit to a service you…
- Please contact us for details of the sessions we are runningWe are re-opening the service. If you need an appointment please call our office. Last updated: 20/09/2020 Toenail cutting service for people over 50 years old, who live in the Greater Reading area. For full details please contact our office.Walford HallCarey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- We are stlll offering support online. You can also read our guidance pack 'Managing Hearing Loss and Tinitus during Covid 19 lockdown' https://actiononhearingloss.org.uk/information-and-support/tinnitus/ Last updated: 11/11/2021 We are team of trained, dedicated and professional information line officers. We provide free, confidential and impartial information to deaf…19-23 Featherstone StreetLondonEC1Y 8SL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.