Refine these results
Related AdviceBenefits for Carers (Carer's Allowance) Bereavement Support Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) Berkshire Hidden Carers - freephone support line for unpaid carers View all related advice
- Helpline 8am-8pmWinston's Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.
- Our clinic is open Monday - Friday 9-5pmIntroducing Wizzybug! Wizzybug is a fun, innovative powered wheelchair provided FREE of charge to young children in the UK by Designability a charity based in Bath. Who is Wizzybug designed for? Wizzybug is designed for physically disabled children. This includes children living with cerebral palsy,…Royal United HospitalWolfson Centre, D1BathBA1 3NG
- Monday to Friday 10 - 2pmThe Wokingham Job Support Centre, is a charity organisation dedicated to helping job seekers in the Wokingham and surrounding areas, this includes the Reading Borough area. Our service is free and our aim is to provide support and services to local people looking for jobs.…The CornerstoneNorreys AvenueWokinghamRG40 1UE
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
Every Saturday over the summer. Bi - weekly in winter
12:30pm until 1:30 pmWokingham Waterside Centre is fully wheel chair accessible. Our qualified instructors are available to provide opportunities for children and adults with additional needs and there is specialist equipment available including hoists.Thames Valley Park DriveEarleyBerkshire
- Every last Sunday of the monthWe want to create a safe and friendly environment to share experiences and ideas on issues pertaining to women in our society. The activities of the group are targeted at women and girls aged 16 years and above from the Reading community, to meet socially,…
- The Survivor’s Handbook The Survivor’s Handbook provides practical support and information for women experiencing domestic abuse, with simple guidance on every aspect of seeking support. The terms “victim” and “survivor” are both used, depending on the context. “Survivor” is, however, preferred as it emphasises an active, resourceful…
- Wednesdays, 10am - 1pmCost is only £2.00 as not doing hot meals at the moment. Ladies can bring their own packed lunch, very friendly group.448Oxford RoadRG30 1EE
- Monday to Friday - 9.00 am to 6.00 pm for initial enquiries.Are you a woman going through the family courts and need assistance during a time of difficulty and stress? We provide reassurance, stability, a woman only space and knowledge of family law to help you through this distressing time. We will provide you with a…21 Blounts CourtPotterneDevizesWiltshireSN10 5QA
- Every Wednesday from 9:30am - 11:00amThe Community Wellbeing Hub welcomes you to join the Women's Wellbeing Rose Circle, to celebrate women's unique gifts to the world. The activities include free yoga session and refreshments, and an opportunity to meet with other women for a friendly chat ans social interaction. Please…344Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.