We are stlll offering support online. You can also read our guidance pack 'Managing Hearing Loss and Tinitus during Covid 19 lockdown' https://actiononhearingloss.org.uk/information-and-support/tinnitus/ Last updated: 11/11/2021 We are team of trained, dedicated and professional information line officers. We provide free, confidential and impartial information to deaf…19-23 Featherstone StreetLondonEC1Y 8SL
Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- Monday to SundayOur volunteers carry out very valuable work in helping older people carry on with their lives with independence, choice and dignity. You can offer an hour or more a week, as you wish.Unit 119Broad Street MallReadingBerkshireRG1 7QE
- VariousJoin our STAR Clubs for a warm and chattingenvironment. - Stimulating activities focusing on the individual's wellbeing.- Therapeutic approach to the delivery of each session.- Active games that support social interaction.- Respite for families and carers. £13 per session. Please call us to register.Transport may…
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- We provide places to live for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems. We also provide support for people so they can live their lives the way they want. And we give employment advice for people with disabilities who want to get into work.…1 Cygnet CourtHigh StreetWitneyOX28 6HT
- A service offering specialist support to the carers and families of younger people living with dementia. The Admiral Nurses programme is run by Dementia UK which has teamed up with Younger People with Dementia (YPWD) Berkshire West to provide the new local service with funding…
- Monday to FridayAge UK Berkshire has been supporting people in later life to manage your money in a variety of ways for many years. We offer a wide range of information and advice, including about pensions, benefits and other ways to increase your income. One of our…Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- Last updated: 31/01/2022 If you find it difficult to do the weekly food shopping, Easy Shop Service is an easy, simple way to arrange for your goods to be delivered direct to your door from the supermarket of your choice. There is a charge…
- Monday to FridayDo you need help in the home? Are there some jobs you are unable to do? If so, our Personal Assistant Service can help. Age UK Berkshire can provide Personal Assistants to help with many types of domestic tasks, which then help you maintain independent…Reading
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.