Refine these results
Related AdviceTelling a story with pictures and poetry Better Health: Every Mind Matters - Lift Someone Out of Loneliness NHS Campaign - Introducing Solid Foods Reading Toy Library - Open View all related advice
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- Monday to FridayAge UK Berkshire has been supporting people in later life to manage your money in a variety of ways for many years. We offer a wide range of information and advice, including about pensions, benefits and other ways to increase your income. One of our…119 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4QA
- We provide places to live for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems. We also provide support for people so they can live their lives the way they want. And we give employment advice for people with disabilities who want to get into work.…1 Cygnet CourtHigh StreetWitneyOX28 6HT
- A service offering specialist support to the carers and families of younger people living with dementia. The Admiral Nurses programme is run by Dementia UK which has teamed up with Younger People with Dementia (YPWD) Berkshire West to provide the new local service with funding…
- VariousJoin our STAR Clubs for a warm and chattingenvironment. - Stimulating activities focusing on the individual's wellbeing.- Therapeutic approach to the delivery of each session.- Active games that support social interaction.- Respite for families and carers. £13 per session. Please call us to register.Transport may…
- The Disabled Persons Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC) advises the government on transport legislation, regulations and guidance and on the transport needs of disabled people, ensuring disabled people have the same access to transport as everyone else. DPTAC is an advisory non-departmental public body of the…
- Monday to FridayDo you need help in the home? Are there some jobs you are unable to do? If so, our Personal Assistant Service can help. Age UK Berkshire can provide Personal Assistants to help with many types of domestic tasks, which then help you maintain independent…Reading
- Chimney Court is an extra care sheltered scheme based in Tilehurst, Reading. It offers a selection of self-contained one and two bedroom flats designed to help residents retain as much independence and control of their lives as possible. Residents can continue to enjoy their social…Chimney CourtShilling CloseTilehurstReadingRG30 4EN
- Social Group for people over 50 years of age to meet and socialise in the Lower Earley district. Also offer weekly keep fit sessions.RG6 7JN
- RBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard Cornerstones is an extra care scheme based in Reading. It offers a selection of self-contained studio, one and two bedroom flats designed to help residents retain as much independence and control of their lives as…Halcyon TerraceTilehurstReadingRG30 4XR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.