Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- Champions the interests of children involved in family proceedings. Professionally qualified social work staff, called Family Court Advisors (FCAs) work exclusivley in family courts. Visit website for more details.The Glasson Centre319 Oxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 1AU
- The Co-Parenting section on the CAFCASS website helps separated parents make arrangements for their children and co-parent better. The help and advice comes from experts across a range of family relationship organisations, children’s services providers and the Ministry of Justice. Cafcass Positive Co-Parenting Programme Communicationg with…
- Tuesday - Friday 10am to 2pmCafe 12 is open Tuesday–Friday, 10.00am–2.00pm every week at The Pavilion. Cafe 12 is our friendly, volunteer-led cafe in the centre of Reading. With delicious food, good company and a relaxed atmosphere, it’s the perfect place to pop along to meet friends and have a chat. The café…Lifespring Church, 143-145Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UY
- Thursdays and Fridays : 10.00am to 2.00pmA warm welcome - open to everyone Thursdays and Fridays Tea and coffee from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm Lunches from 12 noon to 2.00 pmSt. Catherine Church CentreWhittingham AvenueTilehurstReadingRG31 5LN
- 9am-5pm Monday to FridayCalibre Audio Library brings the joy of audiobooks to anyone struggling to access print. We offer fiction and non-fiction, recorded unabridged audio books through a subscription-free national postal and internet service. The Calibre website provides details of all our services. Calibre Audio Library ia a registered…New RoadWeston TurvilleAylesburyBuckinghamshireHP22 5XQ
- We are a charity dedicated to preventing male suicide, the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45 in the UK. We offer support to men of any age. We support those bereaved by suicide. Thames Valley CALMzone was launched in 2015.
- Worried about self-harm? Calm Harm is a free app that helps you manage or resist the urge to self-harm. Suitable for 13+ years
- Challenging Disability Through Outdoor Adventure. The Calvert Trust is a charity organisation aiming to enable people with disabilities, together with their families and friends, to achieve their potential through the challenge of outdoor adventure in the countryside.Little CrosthwaiteKeswickCumbriaCA12 4QD
- Holiday SchemeTo book places email@example.com or book online via website. Club contact details only available while club is running Tel: 07909 906248 email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLeighton Park SchoolShinfield RoadReadingRG2 7ED
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.