Oak Tree House in Tilehurst is an Extra Care Housing Scheme run by Catalyst. The scheme offers 24hr on-site support and community alarm service, and facilities include lift, lounge, dining room, hairdressing salon. The 24hr onsite care to residents at Oak Tree House is provided…10 Spey RoadTilehurstRG30 4DZ
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- ChildminderHello, I am a Mum to three grown up children (aged 25, 24 & 19), have been a Childminder for 20 years, and manage a very busy setting! I am a pro-active Childminder who attends ongoing training & I have achieved the Reading Quality Assurance…CavershamReadingBerkshireRG4
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- Caudwell Children is a national Charity that exists to transform the lives of disabled children and their families across the UK. Applicants must live in the UK, be 18 or under and fit the Charity's financial criteria. They can provide the following equipment: powered wheelchairs,…Minton Hollins BuildingShelton Old RoadStoke-on-TrentST4 7RY
- Second Wednesday of the month at 7.00pm for 7.30pm.Creativity with flowers, traditional and contemporary. Our activities include: floral demonstrations and talks, workshops and courses, flower festivals and shows, fun events and outings. No previous experience required.
- Monthly committee meeting plus AGMWe aim to see that developments in Caversham are for the benefit of the whole area.
- 3rd Thursday in the month 2:15 pmWe aim to advance the education of women irrespective of race, creed and party so as to enable them to make the best contribution towards the common good.59 Church StreetCavershamRG4 8AX
- We are a small, friendly croquet club situated in Caversham Heights, Reading. We currently have about 60 playing members. The club has enthusiasts for both of the two principal varieties of croquet. Golf croquet is the quicker game and lends itself to being a more…26-36Richmond RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7PL
- Guides - 2nd & 3rd Caversham, 1st Caversham Park, 2nd Emmer Green Brownies - 3rd, 4th & 5th Caversham, 1st & 2nd Caversham Park, 1st & 2nd Emmer Green. Please contact provider for details. Come along to Brownies for games, activities, craft, badges and fun!…RG4
- A community initiative offering essential transport to the elderly and disabled and visits to the sick and housebound, with help from volunteers. Opening hours for enquiries are 9.30am - 11.30am Monday - Friday. We can help young people with a disability only with transport to get…Church House59 Church StreetCavershamRG4 8AX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.