Refine these results
Related AdviceThis week is Autism Acceptance Week - 27 March til 2 April Emergency Alerts - Impact on survivors of Domestic Abuse Community Safety Survey for all Reading residents Activities running this Easter 2023 View all related advice
- We provide accommodation, professional services and support for adults from the age of 18 to 65 who present with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities.6Pentland CloseReadingRG30 4QS
- RSBC supports families in England and Wales through its Families First programme, providing help when you need it, information about services and activities available in your location and advice about benefits and grants that might be available to you. We also offer many different activities…
- Helpline/ Text Service/ webchat Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pmThe charity offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression conditions. Helpline / text service /web-chat Information on anxiety and self-help resources.447Chester RoadManchesterM16 9HA
- Run by young people with OCD, for young people with OCD. Aim to increase awareness and access to support for anyone under 25 years affected by OCD. Down-loadable resources available, OCD Youth e-Helpline email@example.com
- This charity provides support and information to anybody affected by OCD, works to raise awareness of the dis-order, amongst the public and front line health-care workers, strives to secure a better deal for public with OCD.O C D Action, 137-149Goswell RoadLondonEC1V 7ET
- Support line available Monday to Friday 9am-12noonThis charity provides advice, information and support services for those affected by OCD. Their website offers a wealth of information about OCD. Can also contact via website.
- Monday's Term Time 4pm-5pmInclusive ice skating sessions for SEN children aged 5 and above at the Ozone Ice Rink in Bracknell will restart next Monday, September 6. The sessions run from 4pm to 5pm and cost £7 per child, per session, including skate hire. Children can learn to…Unit 4,Western Trade CentreWestern RoadBracknellRG12 1RW
- We help individuals and families in Reading with free debt advice and debt counselling. We provide fast, easy and free confidential advice and support by quickly establishing what form of debt solution might be right for your needs and level of income. Debt impacts people…
- Dance to Health, the national falls prevention dance programme, has online classes open to anyone over 55 who wants a fun way to get fit and boost their strength and balance. Bookings are being taken now for blocks of six classes, £30 for a block.…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.