Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- Reading YMCA is committed to helping young people, particularly in times of need, regardless of race, gender, ability or faith. Our employees and volunteers provide housing and support and workshop and life skills training for young people, a children’s play group, respite for young carers,…34Parkside RoadReadingRG30 2DD
- SEND Youth Forum Special United has been running for over 4 years. Young people get the chance to meet managers of lots of different services in Reading and tell them what they like and what they want to change., while having fun and meeting other young…RG30 4BZ
Monday - Friday 8.30 a.m. until 3.15 p.m.Westende Junior School is an academy school and we are part of the Circle Trust. Our Trust is a community of schools that have shared values and share an essential common ethos and vision for education and learning. Westende is situated in a mature area…Seaford RoadWokinghamBerkshire
- Every 3rd Friday of the monthA community group. These sessions will be informal but each with a theme guided by a facilitator remotely. The plan is to get people together talking of the issues that bother them most and work out how they can resolve them by accessing the right…Middle Building344 Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Thursday 10am-11.30am (term time)A group for parents (and grandparents) with babies and toddlers meeting on Thursday mornings between 10 - 11:30 am during term time. "The time is structured with play, singing, refreshments and a 'minute wisdom slot' plus craft each week! It's a great place to make…448aBasingstoke RoadReadingRG2 0RX
- Sundays (term times)Rugbytots combines the multiple skills used in rugby with a fun, energetic and structured play programme designed to enhance your child's social and physical skills. Classes take place across Berkshire - visit the website or contact the provider for details of your local class. Staff…George StreetCavershamReadingRG4 8DH
- Meetings usually take place on the second Wednesday of every other month. Our next meeting is on 13 May 2020 at 7pm but please check to ensure it is has not been cancelled.Residents of Katesgrove Ward meet with the local police and council representatives to discuss issues that matter to them. The group has a Communitly Allotment at Waterloo Meadows, and tries to promote themselves via Newsletters, Facebook and their website www.katesgrove.org.ukElgar RoadKatesgroveReadingBerks
- Thursdays 9.30am-12.30pmA fun session for you and your child to make healthy breakfast together. We will provide all the ingredients and support for you to enjoy cooking with your child and taste new flavours and food.140Wensley RoadReadingRG1 6DW
- On request to secretary between 10am-1pm weekdaysDowning RoadTilehurstRG31 5BB
- Please see website or contact provider for time and cost details. Age range 3 to 9 years.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.