Refine these results
Related AdviceNHS Long Term Plan Brighter Futures for Children Early Help Free health checks for over-14s with a learning disability View all related advice
- Cianna’s Smile offers support and education to families affected by Sickle Cell Anaemia in the UK. Our goals are to decrease isolation for those living with Sickle Cell, support families, and raise awareness of Sickle Cell in the UK. What do we do? Sickle Cell…4 The CourtyardDenmark StreetWokinghamRG40 2AZ
- ChildminderMy name is Irania and I am an Ofsted registered childminder & home care registered .I am committed to providing a fun, friendly and safe environment for the children in my care. I endeavour to provide children with stimulating learning opportunities that reflect their age…TilehurstReadingRG30
- Sunday 25th June 2023: 12 noon to 6pmEast Reading Festival is a celebration of all things East Reading, to celebrate the community in all it's diversity. Visit their website to find out more.Palmer ParkWokingham RoadReadingRG6 1LF
- Starting 17 April at 10.00am to 11.15amThis course is designed to teach you techniques to help you recover your body after the birth of your Baby. You will learn how to massage your baby and do some gentle yoga for the new Mums and Baby. It will also include some interactive…Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- Monday 6.00pm to 7.15pmThe class is suitable for those who are new and long-time practitioners. We go through warmups, a variety of yoga asanas, breathing exercises and meditation not always offered in the more physically dedicated classes.Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingRG30 3UE
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Full details of our Free Street cricket sessions across the county can be found here: http://www.berkshirecricketfoundation.org/page/community/chance-to-shine-street/venues--times-17885/ Chance to Shine Street brings cricket to thousands of young people in urban areas. These sessions are completely free to take part in, and you don't need to bring anything…
- Mentoring MindJam offers emotional support and guidance for children and adolescents through gaming and game design. It is important to recognise and understand that many children have additional emotional needs that are not always met by traditional means. At a young age, these needs can…
- Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm.PSC Conference 2023 Treasure Box of Ideas: from a Trauma Informed Lens. Supporting children’s strengths, resilience and protective factors.Our 2023 Conference is aimed at providing Parents/Carers and Practitioners with a greater understanding of Developmental Trauma. Tuesday 16th May, 9.30am-4.30pm Via ZOOM WHO'S IT FOR? Parents…
Tuesday's 12pm until 1pm
Sunday's, 3:30pm until 4:30pmRushey WayLower EarleyReadingBerks
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.