Helpline and website providing information for people with Down’s syndrome, their families & carers and associated professionals
Refine these results
Related AdviceReading Services Guide, Family Information Service & SEND Local Offer Fliers, Poster & Presentation Events Things to do Parenting View all related advice
- Mondays & WednesdaysWorks in partnership with Affinity Trust to support people with learning disabilities providing work opportunities and Horticultural workshop sessions, the workshops are on a Monday and Wednesday 10-15 you can do as little as two hours or the whole session. As part of the workshops they…Englefield Garden CentreThe StreetEnglefield, near ThealeReadingBerksRG7 5EL
- The Dyspraxia Foundation provides support and assistance to individuals and families affected by dyspraxia, promotes better diagnostic and treatment facilities for those who have dyspraxia, helps professionals in health and education to assist those with Dyspraxia and promotes awareness and understanding of dyspraxia.
- We are disabled people leading change, working to create a society where everyone with lived experience of disability or health conditions can participate equally as full citizens. We produce a large number of disability rights and benefits factsheets that can be viewed for free on…
- Engage Befriending brings together those who are isolated or lonely with a volunteer befriender. We befriend people who are over 55 years old and live in the Reading area. Our volunteers will visit once a week or fortnight. It may be for just a cuppa…90 London StreetReadingRG1 4SJ
- Emmbrook Court comprises 46 spacious, private, leasehold very sheltered apartments offering a variety of services including friendly staff on hand in emergencies 24hrs a day and care Call system with pull cords fitted in every room.Emmbrook CourtOff Woolacombe DriveReadingRG6 5TZ
- Community transport scheme for elderly and mobility-restricted residents of Earley. Drivers use their own cars, and are re-imbursed for mileage. Requests taken by phone. Opening hours are 09.30-12.15 Monday to Friday, 2-3 days notice preferred. 24-hour answerphone.
- A fund raising charity set up to provide and support hospice care in Berkshire. The charity exists to fundraise locally to pay for many services, staff and equipment otherwise not available. Volunteering opportunities include gardening, driving, meet and greet, help patients 24/7 and fundraising activities.…22 Liebenrood RoadReadingRG30 2DX
- Helping disabled people to get involved in sport
- Rated 2 out of 5 (1 rating)Information on grants available help make your home more energy efficient and keep warm during the winter months.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.