Dance Reading (formerly Junction Dance) is an arts charity committed to opening up access to dance for all, strengthening and improving the quality of dance in our community and providing new platforms for experiencing dance. We deliver a broad programme of projects in the heart…
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking 2 Year Old Education & Childcare Funding 3 & 4 Year Old Universal 15 hours and 30 hours funding View all related advice
- We provide many Dance classes per week for children and adults starting from 2.5 years old. Street Dance, Hip Hop, Ballet, Ballroom, Latin American, Musical Theatre, Jazz/West End Dance, Modern, Baby Ballet, Tap & Street, Musical Theatre School, Adult Tap & Performing Arts. Opening times…Unit 2Marcus CloseTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EA
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- University Term Time: open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. University Vacation Time: open from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pmThe Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, owned by the University of Reading and an integral part of the Department of Classics, is recognised as the fourth largest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain. The collection primarily consists of material from the Greek and Greco-Roman civilisations…Department Of Classics, University Of Reading, WhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 6AA
- Elevate are an impartial team within Brighter Futures for Children who are wholly owned and independent services that operate on behalf of Reading Borough Council. For most young people, the world beyond school or college is becoming increasingly an unknown and varied map. The future…20Tudor RoadReadingRG1 1NH
- Elite Soccer School provides after school clubs, school holiday courses, birthday parties and much, much more for boys and girls from the age of 5 - 14, in and around Reading and Berkshire, with our emphasis on fun, team play and sportsmanship whilst learning the…
- Emmer Green Youth & Community Centre is the home of Emmer Green Pre-School, as well as other community groups and organisations. It is a single storey building that is accessible and offers a main hall, breakout area, kitchen, and three meeting rooms. All can be…St Barnabus RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8LN
- Evenbreak, a not-for-profit social enterprise, was formed to achieve three aims: To help inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people; To help disabled jobseekers find work with employers who will value their skills; To promote the business benefits of employing disabled people. With Evenbreak, inclusive…76Celandine CloseKingswinfordDY6 9TN
- Fairview Youth & Community Centre is a newly built community centre that is closely linked with Civitas Academy – a local community school. It is a single storey; open plan building that is fully accessible. The Centre is primarily run as a venue for hire…90b Great Knolly's StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 7HL
- Mon - Fri, limited on SatFarmBuddies, a Not For Profit Social Enterprise, acts as a Community Connector arranging for accompanied individuals or small groups with any additional need, aged 9-90, to visit a farm in their local area one day a week to do a variety of regular farm jobs…TreetopsLongmoor RoadGreathamLissHampshireGU33 6AW
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.