Services in Social clubs and associations (5)
Refine these results
- Mondays 10am-1pmHear Our Voice meets weekly on Monday mornings from 10am – 1pm at the Museum of English Rural Life. The group, formerly known as Coffee Club, provides social activities as well as aiming to improve social skills and self-awareness through self-advocacy. All activities are chosen…6 Redlands RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5EX
- Alternate Tuesdays 7.15pm-9.15pmGateway Club Activities are decided on by the individuals who attend, via the Gateway Committee; they include indoor activities like cooking, movie nights, art and craft, indoor sports, Wii games as well as activities within the community like pub nights, climbing, bowling and rounders in…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- Berkshire Maestros, offers the highest quality musical education delivering instrumental and singing lessons in schools across the county and at music centres in Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Newbury and Windsor. Tuition covers all instrumental families; brass, guitar, keyboard, percussion, strings, woodwind and voice, across a wide…Stoneham Court100 Cockney HillTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EZ
- FridaysA social and activities Club for people with learning disabilities. The Sun Club meets at Sun Street Community Centre every Friday between 6.30 and 9.00 pm.Sun StreetReadingRG1 3JX
- Five A Day Market Garden is a not-for-profit community-supported project which aims to engage the community by: Producing and selling naturally-grown fruit and vegetables; Running a variety of educational courses, one-off workshops and ongoing projects throughout the year, in subjects including fruit, vegetable and floral…The StreetEnglefieldReadingRG7 5EL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.