Refine these results
Related AdviceSpecial Needs Activities Caring in Reading Information Graduated Response Documents for Early Years & Schools Disability Access Fund (DAF) View all related advice
- A unique charity set up to help improve the lives of children with brain related conditions through research, education and directly supporting the children and their carers. Cerebra aims to help all children up to 16 years with neurodevelopment disorders and conditions, their parents, carers…2nd Floor OfficesLyric BuildingsCarmarthenSA31 1BD
- Open Monday to Wednesday from 0930 to 1630Our Vision is that every adult, aged 17 upwards, with a physical disability is given the opportunity to realise their dreams, recognise their potential and live the lives they want. Thus, the main aim of the charity is to provide the freedom for our Members…Room G1, TOB1, Earley GateUniversity of ReadingWhiteknightsReadingRG6 7BE
- Floatability offers skippered, accessible boat trips on the Thames for disabled adults and children. To us disability includes physical, special needs or mental health conditions. We provide fishing and nature trips on the Goring on Thames stretch of the river.
- Open Monday to Wednesday from 0930 to 1630ENRYCH Berkshire – Looking Beyond Disability ENRYCH Berkshire is a local charity that supports adults with a physical disability to take part in social, leisure and learning activities. We offer: Advice and information on leisure and activities that are available in the local area; 1:1…Room G1, TOB1, Earley GateUnioversity of ReadingWhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 7BE
- Day services for people with learning disabilities We can provide all sorts of facilities and equipment for you to try different things, as well as plenty of places to chill out and relax! Optalis runs services for older people, as well as activities for people…Fernlea DriveWokinghamBerkshireRG41 3DR
- Care Home For Special Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy, PMLD, Complex Health and Mental Health. “Inspired by Laura, our daughter and Hugo’s sister, we created Home From Home Care. Over the last 10 years we have developed specialist residential care homes for adults…PO BOX 4412WellsSomersetBA5 9AH
- Who are Speakup?Speakup Self Advocacy is an organisation run by and for people with learning disabilities and/or autism. Our organisations main aim is to ensure that people with learning disabilities and/or autism are valued and included within society. We do this in many ways, you…
- As requestedWe at Adam's Arc are proud to provide fully supported holidays all year round for individuals who have learning disabilities, disabled / non disabled people. No matter what your age we guarantee you will have a wonderful time. Our main focus is to cater for…ReadingRG7 6EN
- Cygnets is a competitive swimming club for people with learning disabilities. They compete in regional, national and international competitions. Joining the Club: Membership of the Club is open to swimmers with a learning disability from the age of 7 years, who are capable of swimming…Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- The home provides care and accommodation for the dementia clients, elderly and learning disabilities over 65, without nursing. We at Mulberry Care Limited always remember that a person with dementia is still a unique and valuable human being, despite their illness. An elderly person finds that…155a Wokingham RoadEarleyReadingRG6 1LP
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.