Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you need help to meet your care needs or to employ a Personal Assistant (PA)? Autism Assessment Film - Berkshire Health Foundation Trust (BHFT) Alternative Provision Schools Graduated Response Document - Communication & Interaction including Autism - 5 to 16 Years - May 2023 View all related advice
- Enabling people with learning disabilities to speak up about decisions that are important to them.
- Henley College provide specialist courses for adults with learning disabilities.Henley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1UH
- TuesdayAll abilities welcome Having access to a wide range of leisure activities and facilities is important for everyone. No Limits will help the people they support enrich their social and life skills, as well as promoting a healthy lifestyle. Sessions in winter months at Newbury College Sessions in…Monks LaneNewbury
- Day care services for people with learning disabilities offering hydrotherapy pool, stables, sports and leisure activities, creative arts activities, employment training, horticulture and animal care and computer training.Ravenswood VillageNine Mile RoadCrowthorneRG45 6BQ
- Sailing opportunities for people with visual and hearing impairments, physical disabilities and learning disabilities. Burghfield Sailing Club - Sailability Thursday: 6.00pm - 8.00pm, late April to early September. RYA qualified instructors.Burghfield Sailing ClubHangar RoadSulhamsteadReadingBerkshireRG7 4AP
- We help people with physical disabilities, special educational needs and those with hearing difficulties who need advice about driving We’re building the most comprehensive list of disability driving instructors in the UK. Disability is no obstacle to driving. Our instructors are specially trained and have…
Make/Sense MONDAYS! - A new adult theatre company for people with autism and/or learning disabilitiesMondays 10am - 3pmMake/Sense Theatre is forming a company of adults interested in acting, movementand/or theatre making for 40 weeks from September 2022 to July 2023 at South St ArtsCentre, Reading. At the end of the 40 weeks we will perform a devised piece in the maintheatre. No…South StreetReadingRG1 4QU
- Learning to Work is a local charity working for the benefit of local young people, schools, colleges and businesses. Learning to Work creates high impact activities with local employers to inspire young people including those with a Special Educational Need/Disability (SEND), to educate them about…C/O Lynch Hill Enterprise AcademeyStoke RoadSloughSL2 5AY
- We work in partnership with people with a learning disability, and all our services support people to live life as they choose. Our work includes: providing high-quality, flexible services that allow people to live as independently as possible in a place they choose providing advice…
- Yellow Submarine provides respite holidays to adults with learning disabilities, also benefiting their families and carers. Holidays take place across the country, and we provide supportive and fun breaks where our holidayers can meet new people, learn new skills and enjoy themselves.9 Park End StreetOxfordOX1 1HH
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.